"The class is relaxing - no pressure. Its so nice to be learning new things in that kind of environment, and we learn a lot" - Deane Zarkovich
Creating a Still Life in Colored Pencil
2Day workshop with Ann Arbor Rec & Ed
June 18 & 19
Click here to register on-line
I will be teaching techniques using water soluble colored pencil and other media in combination with standard colored pencils. Discover the amazing medium of colored pencils. This two day workshop teaches you to develop beautiful colors using layering techniques. Click on this link for more information and to register.
- Explore the possibilities of drawing in color.
- Learn new techniques and stimulate creativity through various imaginative projects.
- Demonstrations will be presented on how to create a successful composition and understand color theory.
- You will explore realism as well as abstraction.
Comments from student's evaluations:
- Thank you for wonderful and wondrous classes! You opened a whole new world to me that I shall explore and play in for the rest of my days. I had no idea and look forward to the discovery and amazement ahead of me! You have touched my core with your open sharing, kindness and generosity of spirit. Thank you! - Carolyn Roberts, PhD, RN
- "Barbara was such a fantastic instructor. She was always well prepared and her examples were very instructive. She is also a friendly, easy going person offering just the right amount of encouragement and critique. I hope to take this again, or any other classes she might offer" - Jane Santiago
- "Barbara is a fantastic instructor! She is knowledgeable, patient and willing to repeat or revisit every lesson to ensure everyone succeeds" - Jackie Varady